How to Trace Outline of an Image in Microsoft Visio 2016
Import the image and lock it in the Visio page
- Open a blank Visio page and paste the image that you need to draw
- Go to Layers –> Assign to Layer. This will help you later to toggle the image’s lock and unlock states. Follow the steps mentioned in the below image
- Assign the name
- Now, Select the image and go to Layer. Select Layers and set the Layer Property by selecting the image.
- Tick the checkbox to lock the image
Trace the outline of the image
- To start trace, go to Home–> Tools and select Freeform
Perfect book for the basic use of MS Visio. Helps to learn more about the functions in Visio and also simple drawings.
It is a great How to guide for visio basics
This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a small commission, at no additional cost to you, if you make a purchase through these links.